“It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do; we hire smart people, so they can tell us what to do.” - Steve Jobs.
We are looking for motivated people who want to get involved. People who want to help improve the experience of millions of people who move every day around the world.
If you want to develop innovative solutions, if you are not afraid to work on complex projects, if you like teamwork, then you are our man.
Come and work on high-quality projects, help us optimize the use of resources, help create new forms of access to public transport, be part of the future.
For organic expansion Set srl. researches in the Research and Development Department an Embedded Firmware Developer, to use in the development of electronic devices for applications IOT.
The candidate will be responsible for developing the code, interacting with the team and providing support to the test group; he will also have to deal with the maintenance phase of consolidated products and, where necessary, interact with the product definition team for the drafting of the requirements.
- Degree in Electronic / Computer Engineering or similar
- excellent programming skills in C, C ++ in the embedded field
- knowledge of the main architectures for microcontroller (ARM) and of the most frequently used peripherals (ADC, Timer)
- knowledge of the main communication protocols used in the embedded field (I2C, SPI, RS232, CAN)
- development on real-time operating systems
- excellent debugging skills and problem-solving aptitude
The Full-Stack Developer will be part of a multidisciplinary team focused on delivering and evolving a compelling ecosystem of digital and IoT (Internet of Things) solutions and services that SET is building around its customers. You will be responsible for developing the entire digital solution stack with a comprehensive view from the back-end to the front-end (responsive web and native mobile apps), including API integrations with other systems and services.
You will contribute to the evolution of SET proposal in the growing transformation of the digital ecosystem for the FTA.
You will identify and implement the best architectural solutions to support business logic and processes and user experience on our digital products and services
You will work cross-functionally on the entire technology "stack" in order to ensure a coherent and cohesive development of all modules and architectural elements from the back-end to the front-end
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or similar;
- At least 2 years of experience in a leading role in senior level software development;
- Excellent inclination for teamwork and collaboration;
- Strong goal orientation and problem-solving attitude;
- Flexibility and autonomy, pro-activity, continuous curiosity for technological evolution;
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Knowledge of OOP and JavaSE / JEE
- Docker / Micro-service model
- State-of-the-art RESTful API (CRUD interaction)
- Apache / IIS web server
- Cloud Computing (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- DB NO / SQL
- Continuous integration and distribution practices
- Basic knowledge of Linux / Unix shell commands